- วางแผนกลยุทธ์เพื่อพัฒนาแบบประกัน รายการส่งเสริมการขายภายใต้ Sale Loading รวมถึงการพัฒนาเครื่องมือการขาย (Sale Tools)
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ในการพัฒนา Sale Material การสรรหาพันธมิตร เพื่อสนับสนุนการขายให้กับพนักงาน ตัวแทนและนายหน้าฯ
- ติดตาม และประสานงาน การจัดทำเอกสารประกอบการเจรจาทางธุรกิจกับพันธมิตร ตรวจสอบความถูกต้อง
- สนับสนุนกลยุทธ์การขายให้กับพันธมิตร เพื่อผลักดันการเติบโตให้เป็นไปตามเป้าหมาย
- วุฒิปริญญาตรี สาขาการตลาด บริหาร หรือสาขาที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- มีความรู้ ความเข้าใจ ด้านผลิตภัณฑ์และการบริการของธุรกิจประกันชีวิต
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
- Bachelor Degree or higher Computer related fields
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience in programming for junior level and at least 2 years working experience in programming for senior level
- Analyze and develop application using Java and web Technology
- Excellent skills of Java technology,
- Good understanding Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Strong background in J2EE framework, Design Pattern (GOF and J2EE) and UML
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Good understanding Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, people skills
- Good Attitude an able to work as part of a team
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
Strong background in security controls, application security, network and system security, distributed system recovery time objectives, distributed systems administration, security auditing techniques and/or general computer controls.
Ability to work independently and a reliable attitude.
Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
Energetic, result-oriented, self-motivated and work under pressure.
Possess good analytical, troubleshooting, and interpersonal skills.
Professional certification (CISA and CISSP) is advantage.
Effective command of verbal and written both Thai and English.
Perform risk assessment to identify risk area of IT related operations.
Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle.
Performing IT audit assignments which include (but are not limited to) operation reviews, application reviews, security reviews, infrastructure reviews and general IT control reviews.
Performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
Regularly report and update engagements status to supervisor.
Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients.
Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner.
Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
Provide support, maintain communication, and assist team in accomplishing audit objectives.
Provide IT security and control related advisory to clients.
Educate team for Security Awareness.
Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
We are looking for a Business System Analyst to assist the company in translating business requirements into actionable process for the business to help advance our present business standing and to optimize our business process for our traditional Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Products.
The qualified person will act as a conduit between the technology teams and the business process teams and requires in-depth knowledge and experience of both traditional life insurance and investment-linked products. He/she must use best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve company’s products and services and must be able to take a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition in insurance industry
- Experience in business development
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Identifying areas needing improvements
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of insurance or business/systems analysis experience with 2-3 years experience in Insurance Investment-Linked Products.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Ability to make effective formal presentations.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Strong prioritization skill & planning skill
- Strong decision-making skill
- Good command of English
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information is an advantageAnchor.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform product development, pricing, profit testing, filling documents to OIC.
Ensure product meets company profitability and marketable when benchmarking with other insurers
Communicate and co-ordinate with internal parties to ensure that the new product will be launched on time.
Monitor product performance in term of growth, profitability, and sale volume achievement.
Process improvement e.g. finding new method to improve department’s work flow, improve efficiency of pricing model, etc.
Ad Hoc projects.
Male or female, age 21 – 28 years old.
Bachelor or Master degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Applied Statistics.
At least 2 years’ experience in Pricing Actuarial for officer 2.
Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Good Command of English.
Ability to solve problems and have a good human relationships.
Good communication and coordination skills and work under pressure.
Actuarial exam is a plus.
As part of data innovation team, Data Scientist turns raw data into valuable insights that an
organization needs in order to grow and compete. Data Scientist interprets and analyses data from
multiple sources to come up with imaginative solutions to problems. Data scientist will use strong
business sense along with an ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in a
way that can influence how an organization approaches a business challenge. Data Scientist must
have both hard and soft skills in a few key areas, from fluency in specific coding languages to strong
communication and teamwork skills.
- Use strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights, and use these insights to influence how an organization approaches business challenges.
- Working with the IT function and project leaders in providing technical guidance regarding data architecture, data models and data management.
- Work with business and engineering teams to implement end-to-end process from model development to testing, validation, and deployment.
- Research and develop new models and frameworks to enhance the company’s data analytic capability.
- Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, analytics and math to solve problems.
- Analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities.
- Communicate important information and insights to business and IT leaders.
- Make recommendations to adapt existing business strategies
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in analytics model coding using programming languages like Python, R, Scala, Java, C#, C++.
- Minimum of 1 year of implementing or involving ETL tools & data preprocessing process.
- Demonstrate a keen interest or experience in working with big data, and fair understanding of Hadoop technology.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools, e.g., Tableau.
- Exceptional technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with machine learning and AI.
- Familiarity with data management tools.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
- Positive attitude and Team-working mindset.
Companies compile different kinds of data in the form of Master Data (customers, products,
branches, brokers, partners, etc.), Transaction Data (payments, purchases, claims, etc.),
Reference Data (locations, market information, fund information, currency exchange, etc.),
Metadata (metrics, calculation formulas, units and definitions of a data entity), Analytical
Data (data residing within a data warehouse, data marts), Documents and Content (claim
forms, medical images, maps, video files), and new forms of Big Data. Delegating the use of
structured and unstructured data, the goal of the Data Governance Manager should be
coordinating this information across departments and deciding which information could be
best utilized as an asset for the company.
Key aspects of data governance include decision making authority, compliance monitoring,
policies and standards, data inventories, full lifecycle data management, content
management, records management, preservation, data quality, data classification, data
security and access, data risk management, and data valuation.
Data Governance Manager is essentially a team leader who is serving as a liaison between
both internal and external technical and business groups, the Data Governance Manager
should bring positive results from their governance of the methods used by data
stewards/owners and scientists handling data.
- The implementation and oversight of the Company’s data management goals, standards,practices, process, and technologies.
- Being a communicator that is in charge of organizing and streamlining the process with which data is collected, shared, utilized, protected, cleaned, and stored.
- Improving the data quality and managing the protection of sensitive data and information assets.
- Serving as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with business and functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
- All the while maintaining efficiency and saving the company from inaccurate data handling, unusable data, and potentially saving lots of time and efforts by keeping the data congruent with the company goal.
- Orchestrating teams to organize data available to their business.
- Improving data security and decreasing the risk of regulatory fines.
- Managing efficiency in people, processes, and technology to enable an organization to utilize different kinds of data.
- Bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a servicing organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues.
- A cross-functional skill set that depends on coordinating information and data between departments.
- Analytic skill and experience on key analysis tools with focus and purpose to transform quality data into an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL systems and Hadoop open source Framework as major requirements for utilizing unstructured data.
- Understanding the relevant guidelines referenced by COBIT, ISO, NIST, PDPA, and others.
- A solid technical writing foundation.
- Willingness to take change and provide direction.
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals.
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships.
- Ability to develop people, skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job.
- Positive attitude and team-working mindset.
- Developing and enhancing information security policy, procedures and processes.
- Monitor and work with IT infrastructure and software development teams to close the deviations and non-compliance issues.
- Providing security awareness session to enhance understanding level of security policy and requirements.
- Responsible for day-to-day governance issues related to IT & cyber security concerns to ensure compliance of security policy, standard, and procedure.
- Performing project tracking & report (tracking issues related to IT operation and security until closing or risk acceptable level).
- Carrying out any other special assignment and administrative works as required in order to support departmental activities / management’s assignment.
- Performing project management related to ISO 27001.
- Developing and maintain security management / compliance dashboard to ensure all non-compliance issues are followed and tracked.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security with minimum 3 - 5 years of work experience in relevant fields.
- Discipline Knowledge in IT & security governance / audit (preferably knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 27100 family of documents and NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF))
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, work as a team.
- Good project management skill.
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraint.