Retire Ready 85/55
Receive annual annuity of 15% at the age of 55 until 85
Pay premium until the age of 55
Tax deductible of up to 300,000 Baht per year
Introduction of Insurance
Minimum Sum Assured
Mode of Premium Payment
Coverage and Benefit
Conditions of Insurance
Coverage until attaining the age of 85 / Payment until attaining the age of 55
The Exclusions contained herein are only some parts of all exclusions stated in the insurance policy. The Company shall not cover any loss or damages due to or a result of either of the following causes.
1. In case that the insured knowingly makes false statement or knowingly omits to disclose any fact to the Company for acknowledgement while applying for the insurance, where if the Company had known of such fact, the Company has the right to void the insurance contract and not to make any policy payment.
2. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year from the effective date or the latest date of renewal
3. In case the insured is murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
4.In case the insured declares an incorrect age and the Company can prove that at the time of insurance contract formation, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal business practice of the Company.
- % means the percentage of the sum assured.
- Health check up and health declaration might be the factor of underwriting process if necessary.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- Benefits and coverage are subject to the health insurance policy’s terms and conditions.
- Tax Deduction according to the rules prescribed by the Revenue Department
- This is only basic information. An insured should read aware of coverage condition, benefits, and exclusions of an insurance policy.