- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in security controls, application security, network and system security, distributed system recovery time objectives, distributed systems administration, security auditing techniques and/or general computer controls.
- Ability to work independently and a reliable attitude.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic, result-oriented, self-motivated and work under pressure.
- Possess good analytical, troubleshooting, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional certification (CISA and CISSP) is advantage.
- Effective command of verbal and written both Thai and English.
- Perform risk assessment to identify risk area of IT related operations.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle.
- Performing IT audit assignments which include (but are not limited to) operation reviews, application reviews, security reviews, infrastructure reviews and general IT control reviews.
- Performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Regularly report and update engagements status to supervisor.
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Provide support, maintain communication, and assist team in accomplishing audit objectives.
- Provide IT security and control related advisory to clients.
- Educate team for Security Awareness.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.