Privacy and Personal Data Management Policy
Ocean Life Insurance Public Company Limited (“OLI”) highly respects in the privacy of our customers and is aware of responsibilities in keeping customers data effectively managed and secure. Therefore, OLI has set this policy.
Scope of Use of Personal Data
- Disclosure or use the personal data of the customers will be performed in accordance with the security principle.
- In case of appointment of other entities to process the customers’ personal data, OLI requires that the entities keep the personal data secure, confidential and the use of customers’ personal data for the purposes beyond those defined in the agreement is strictly prohibited.
- OLI may disclose customers’ personal data as required by laws and regulations, such as disclosing it to a government agency, state enterprise, regulator. Also, OLI may disclose it by virtue of laws, such as requests for the purposes of litigation or prosecution. And in case OLI is required to disclose personal data, disclosure shall be performed as necessary in a secure manner.
Personal Data Protection
- OLI shall establish measures for the security of personal data to protect from loss, unauthorized changes, and abuse. OLI reserves the right to disclaim all liabilities arising from force majeure such as computer crimes or any other causes which are not caused by the OLI’s fault or defect.
- This Privacy and personal data management policy is for the personal data collected through this website only, not including the personal data collected through other channels.
Privacy Choices for Personal Data
For customers’ privacy, customers may inform OLI to opt out of receiving any OLI’s marketing communications.
Privacy and Personal Data Management Policy Acceptance
By using OLI’s products and services, you agree and accept the privacy and personal data management policy.
Changes to The Privacy and Personal Data Management Policy.
Exclusions of Liability
Customers acknowledge and agree that OLI reserves the right to disclaim any liabilities, if the personal data faces the computer crimes, losses or any other causes which are not caused by OLI’s fault or defect.
For more Information
For any concerns or comments about Privacy and personal data management policy, please contact:
Ocean Life Insurance Public Company Limited (“OLI”)
Head Office: 170/74-83 Ocean Tower1 Bldg, Rachadaphisek Road, Khlong Toey, Bangkok, 10110,
Tel. 0 2207 8888 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)