Critical Illness Rider (CI)
Coverage for 6 Critical Diseases, Top Cause of Death*
Coverage up to 500,000 baht**
Coverage for case of Invasive Cancer and Non-invasive Cancer
Introduction of Insurance
Minimum Sum Assured
Plan 1 : 100,000
Plan 2 : 200,000
Plan 3 : 300,000
Plan 4 : 400,000
Plan 5 : 500,000
Mode of Premium Payment
Coverage and Benefit
Conditions of Insurance
1 year / 1 year
The Exclusions contained herein are only some parts of all exclusions stated in the insurance policy. The Company shall not cover any loss or damages due to or a result of either of the following causes: 1. Critical Illness except total permanent disability which happen directly or indirectly, totally or partially due to the following causes:
1.1 Inhaling, eating, drinking, injecting or taking toxin into his/her body by any means whether being conscientious or insane.
1.2 The Insured has HIV Positive or AIDS, whether or not directly or indirectly
1.3 Suicide, suicide attempt or self-inflicted injury.
2. In case of Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) due to the following causes:
2.1 Suicide, suicide attempt or self-inflicted injury.
2.2 War, invasion, hostile actions by foreign enemy, or war-like hostile actions, or civil war, rising, rebellion, riot, disturbance, revolution and terrorism etc.
This Rider is not cover Critical illnesses or Abnormalities confirmed by a physician and clearly proven to be related with the critical illnesses existing within 90 days from the effective date of this rider or the latest date of reinstatement, or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, whichever is the latest. In this regard, in case the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, the Company shall not cover the increasing sum insured amount only.
*Refer to information from Public Health Statistics A.D.2011
** For Plan 500,000
- Renewal premium and/or coveragefor Riders in renewal year might be changed, depends on an insured’s age and company’s terms and conditions.
-The coverage term for each Rider is 1 year. Each Rider can be renewed according to its terms and conditions
- Benefits and coverage are subject to the health insurance policy’s terms and conditions.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- Health check up and health declaration might be the factor of underwriting process if necessary.
- Tax Deduction according to the rules prescribed by the Revenue Department
- This is only basic information. An insured should read aware of coverage condition, benefits, and exclusions of an insurance policy.
Interested in purchasing insurance product ?
Check premiums or compare with our other insurance