How to request for claim payment
1. Claim for death claims
Every beneficiary completes a claim form. And sign the person claiming. Sign the consent form to disclose your medical history for consideration.
1.1 Where the beneficiary is a minor will process by Father or Mother or guardian.
1.2 Where the beneficiary is a person incompetent, Let the representatives act.
2. Documentation for claims for death claims.
2.1 Document for claiming death claims
1. Claim Form for Death Obligations
2. Copy of ID card of the insured
3. A copy of the house registration of the insured "dead"
4. Your consent to disclose your medical history or injury, signed by the beneficiary or the heir of the insured.
5. The death certificate of the insured person who died and the copy.
6. Certificate of Death
6.1 In case of death at the hospital, a death certificate is required.
6.2 Death cases at home using death certificates
7. A copy of the identification card of each beneficiary who signed the copy.
8. Copy of house registration of all beneficiaries who signed the copy.
9. Book of insurance policy. In case of losing the book, please inform and use the proof of loss Insurance book.
2.2 Additional supporting documents in case of accidental or unnatural death
1. A copy of the journal of the case. Duly certified by the police.
2. A copy of the autopsy report.
2.3 In case of insured person or beneficiary Change name or surname, attach the proof document of name change.
2.4 Documents required for a foreign language other than Thai or English must be translated into Thai or English, by a government agency or translation agency certified .The translation costs, it is the responsibility of the beneficiary.
For additional benefits, the Benefit Beneficiary (PB) uses the documentation same as the Death Benefit.
The claim period is 15 days from the date of receive accurate and complete documentation.
* The Company may request additional time to review additional information for consideration of the claim, but the total period is not exceeding 90 days from the date of receipt of full documents.
You can file claims at the head office or branch office. And if you apply for Medical coverage, Health insurance and Accident insurance. You can check the eligibility and treatment at our network of hospitals listed on our website or if you have any questions, please contacts us at
Claims Department, Ocean Life Insurance Plc.
170 / 74-83, Ocean Tower 1, Ratchadapisek Road.
Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm Tel: 02-207-8888 Press 2
Branches 171 nationwide.
Monday - Friday from 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Saturday at 8.30 - 12.00