Pricing Actuarial Senior Officer / Manager
- Perform product development, pricing, profit testing, filling documents to OIC.
- Ensure product meets company profitability and marketable when benchmarking with other insurers
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal parties to ensure that the new product will be launched on time.
- Monitor product performance in term of growth, profitability, and sale volume achievement.
- Process improvement e.g. finding new method to improve department’s work flow, improve efficiency of pricing model, etc.
- Ad Hoc projects.
- Male or female, age 21 – 28 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Applied Statistics.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pricing Actuarial for officer 2.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good Command of English.
- Ability to solve problems and have a good human relationships.
- Good communication and coordination skills and work under pressure.
- Actuarial exam is a plus.